Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Rocky Mountain High

Always excited when I can say I've got new work for a show. Just about to head out the door to Cherry Creek Arts Festival in Denver and wanted to post an image of some of the recent eye candy I've been working on. Guess I went a little nuts on making pendants. There will be over 50 to choose from -- each poured a slightly different way. Jaw breakers, gum balls, long boards and just about anything else that looks like a lolly comes to mind. It will be a fun and exhausting trip, full of seeing other artist friends I haven't seen in too long and family from Nebraska.

It is always a privilege to jury into this event! Wish me luck!

1 comment:

AMVB said...

Vividly stunning! I hope you're having a great show in Denver.

I'm living in the Washington, DC area now. Anytime you're in the area, I'd love to see you. In the meantime, I hope you're well!

Amy